Tuesday 9 October 2012

Most Amazing thing 6: My dog.

This is my dog. My family refers to her as bozo. My names for her fluctuate between boogle, little geriatric puppy and boob. Don't be fooled by those fat devil dog legs in the foreground. I'm referring to the amazing dog in the back. The dog in the front is horridly stupid. We shall not speak of that one though.
I've had boobie since about 2000 so for 12 years now. I first fell in love with her when I came across the realization she is basically a pillow with legs. She is probably my best friend and favorite thing on this earth to date. What's that? You think it's sad that my dog is not only one of my best friends but also 6th on my most amazing things list? Well let me tell you this, she can swallow a hotdog in one mouthful without chewing it, bun and all. If that didn't change your mind I don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment