Monday 15 October 2012

Most Amazing thing 10: Community.


I feel at this point I should bring attention to the fact that these 10 things are in no particular order and rather than being a list of amazing things it's more or less a list of random things I like. If I had time and patience and effort this list would be way longer and include things like blanket forts and instant food and that epic moment when someone joins in on the song you're singing to yourself. To bad I have none of the three traits. With that lovely intro I introduce to you amazing thing number 10; Community! Wait, what? that's lame isn't it.  One of my favorite things is A group of people living together in one place, esp. one practicing common ownership:?  (yes i took that definition form an online dictionary). Well, no. Community is a TV show and it's freaking hilarious. I actually went out and bought, BOUGHT,  the first 2 series on DVD. I actually paid money for this when I could have just downloaded it illegally, that's a pretty big deal guise. If you haven't seen this show just go. Go and watch it please. For your sake just go. It is just. Ugh. Watch it while drinking hot chocolate in the aircon.

No comments:

Post a Comment